Find all the information you will need for a wonderful holiday in Ardeche
VAGNAS, a village of 450 inhabitants, welcomes you for a calm and sunny stay. Signposted walks allow you to discover the real French countryside: vineyards, olive groves, lavender fields, and historic sites such as the ruins of an ancient monastery, Roman roads, burial grounds etc...
• Exhibition - The Chauvet Cave (La Caverne du Pont d'Arc) - Vallon-Pont d'Arc
A prehistoric sanctuary of paleolithic art from the Ardeche gorges
• Château des Roure - Labastide-de-Virac
Fifteenth-century castle - Silk Farm - Silkworm Museum
• The Caverns of Orgnac - Caves*** and regional museum of ancient history
Magnificent natural wonder allowing us access to some of the mysteries of nature, telling a story that began 110 million years ago, over time creating a fantastic subterranean world in which we can view memories of the past.
• Cocalière Cave - Saint-Ambroix (Gard)
One of the most beautiful caves in France
• La petite mer - Vallon-Pont d'Arc
Canoe and Kayak hire
• Escapade Loisirs - Vallon-Pont-d'Arc
Specialist in outdoor sports, climbing, hiking, canyoning, via ferrata...
• Indy-Park 5 minutes fromDomaine de l'Astic
Adventure playground in the trees
Our Holiday Village at Vacation-Apartments.com